Call us to set up an appointment! 541-963-9355

Paulette Hugulet, DC, LLC Treats Back, Neck, Arm and Leg Pain

What treatment considerations should you think about for your spine and/or extremity pain, your back and leg pain, your neck and arm pain? When you experience these conditions, this question is forefront in your mind. Paulette Hugulet, DC, LLC offers the well-documented, non-surgical, safe and gentle Cox® Technic System of Spinal Pain Management as an answer to that question.


First, let us talk about back surgery. Less than 1% of people with low back, neck, and/or leg and arm pain undergo spine surgery. (1,2) That leaves 99% of people with back and extremity pain to be treated non-surgically. This type of care is the strength of your La Grande chiropractor at Paulette Hugulet, DC, LLC. What is the potential of such non-surgical treatment as Cox® Distraction Spine Manipulation to help you?


Flexion distraction spine manipulation is described as a good intervention for heightening disc height loss in disc herniation patients. (3) Another study revealed 50% pain relief following distraction spine manipulation in patients with low back pain. (4) Cox® distraction combined with therapeutic modalities over a 4-week treatment period for patients with lumbar disc herniation produced significant improvement in muscle strength, disability, and relief of sciatica. The entire treatment entailed 18 visits in a month of care. Cox® distraction manipulation seems to be a safe and effective non-invasive treatment for patients with lumbar disc herniation. (5) Safety always leads care at Paulette Hugulet, DC, LLC.


The review of safety of spine manipulation explains that chiropractic students learn proper delivery of force in giving Cox® manipulation to patients. (6) Just as a patient looking for surgical treatment for spine pain looks for the best surgeon, studies verify that patients with a high probability of having surgery are best matched with a non-surgical spine specialist. (7) Certified Cox® practitioners like your La Grande chiropractor at Paulette Hugulet, DC, LLC are trained and then examined by written and hands-on testing before being certified in Cox® distraction manipulation.


Last of all, understand that the clinical examination of your spine is equally as and even more valuable than any MRI findings. (8) Cox® certified doctors of chiropractic like your La Grande chiropractor at Paulette Hugulet, DC, LLC are most learned and examined in the neuro and ortho findings of spine and extremity pain patients. The extensive clinical examination establishes the treatment path to your wanted pain relief.

CONTACT Paulette Hugulet, DC, LLC

Listen to this PODCAST with Dr. Rob Rudy on The Back Doctors Podcast with Dr. Michael Johnson. Use of The Cox® Technic System of Spinal Pain Management is well-exemplified in his care of a couple patients with back and leg pain.

Schedule your next La Grande chiropractic visit soon. Paulette Hugulet, DC, LLC is confident that together we can answer the predominant question of what to do about your spine pain, back and leg pain, neck and arm pain.

Paulette Hugulet, DC, LLC uses the non-surgical chiropractic care system of Cox® Technic to relieve back, leg, neck and arm pain.
« View All Featured Articles
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I."